30.3.08

Does love make you bleed?



Hello bloggers, blog readers or what would have you. Here I am with another song. I decided to write about the song "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis because I heard it Wild 94.9 and I said to myself "Hey why are they playing these songs on 94.9?!" But then again I noticed that 94.9 has been creative and as I said people should be open minded with their music and enjoy what is out there because it might take over the world or might it? You never know.

As I was listening to this song it kind of expresses the way about how I feel about my relationship with my fiance and my family. They say things aren't going to work out but as Ne-yo likes to say, "We gotta make it work." I wanted to prove my family wrong and show them that this relationship I have now will work out. But enough about me it's the song that we are here to talk about.

With the third verse of the song:

"But I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you They try to pull me away But they don’t know the truth My heart’s crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open..."

It clearly shows that people don't believe that whoever she is with now will not work out due to whatever they believe, but here she is with a come back saying she can and will win with the one she loves. So she is technically in love but the pain that she gets from all the hating from people is making her bleed inside yet the love from her special love one is making her strong. I love how people can express their feelings through songs and sometimes hearing it from an artist you would have never expected it to come from can be very surprising because you believe that they have the good life. Artist, famous or not YET famous are all the same but sometimes we exceed one another.

Through the words of Leona Lewis you can overcome anything with the support from family and friends. Don't let what other people say to you affect what you want to do in life.

People who don't matter mind, people who matter mind.

1 comment:

The_Proud_Filipina said...

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!MWAHAHA!!!!!