31.3.08

Ha Ha, That's What YOU get!!



Paramore Lyrics
Thats What You Get Lyrics
Here I am in the library and I am deciding on putting up a new post about the song I have on repeat. It is called "That's What You Get" by Paramore. I love this song so much because it toally reminds me of a situation that once has happened to me and when I listen to this song it makes me laugh. Because it goes like this I've told Blabber so many times that they shouldn't head in that direction, but no they keep on going in that direction and get no where. So in the end what ever I told Blabber hit them hard and came running back to me and said "Tell me you told me so..."

But again I love how so many things that have happened to me in life can be expressed in music that not only do I enjoy listening to, but something that I can surely relate to. I also love the beat of the song not too hard rock (alternative/pop) and the words just fit so right with one another. I recommend this song for the alternative/pop/rock listeners and also people who have told loved ones not to go in one direction that is bad for them but still contiuned too and had them running back to you.

1 comment:

<(o_o)> said...

I like this song too.