30.3.08

Ride Along...

Jay Sean "Ride It"




Ride It Lyrics


From the blog titled "It's About Music" I came across a post that said:
"Ride It is the first single from Jay Sean's second album My Own Way. It was released on January 21, 2008. On the 27th January 2008, Jay Sean's latest single , 'Ride It' debuted the UK charts at number 11. It debuted at number 13 on the UK Download Chart as well. By the second week, it fell to number 13 on the UK Singles Chart. It is his first solo effort to miss the top 10 however has stayed in the top 40 longer than any of his other songs."

I just wanted to comment on what a great single this is from Jay Sean . Although the beat may be a bit slowed down, it is a song you can still dance to maybe in the club. The cool it down part of the club when things get all too out of control. I'm not sure what's being portrayed in the song but most definitely Jay Sean is trying to get at some girl at the club and suposedly getting her into his pad? I recommend this song to many people because it's a mix of R&B and techno and Indian beat since Jay Sean has an Indian background. Jay Sean has many other wonderful songs such as his single "Maybe." Hopefully with a time listening from the song I put up you're for sure to look for his other songs because many of my friends enjoy the company of his music.

No comments: