2.4.08

Is he/she worth the wait?



Trey Songz Lyrics
Can't Help But Wait Lyrics

Once again in the library...and with a new song in mind I chose to do a song that's slowed down a bit which is "Can't help but wait," by Trey Songz. This song caught my attention because totally reminded me once again my past situation, like all the other songs. I'm pretty sure every song I encounter there will be something related to my past situations.

Overall lyrics wise, this song is about a guy who is willing to wait for that girl he has been eyeing. He knows how wrong her boyfriend has been treating her but she is willing to fight over him because if she does he will fight back and will win. So he is willing to wait till she makes that move and comes to him. It has all the wonderful words to get the girl running to you and leaving her selfish man for the better man. Speaking on terms of music it has that R&B feel to it while the words of the song make it all go together. I recommend this song to the R&B lovers and also to people who get sad and lonely because as wel all know when we get sad and lonely or happy and what not we turn to whatever song fits out mood.

No comments: